The powers of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) are at play all around us, and this specially designed itinerary will transport students on an immersive journey to the United States where they can learn about space, innovation and engineering in real-world settings. From fun days at Disney World and its gravity-defying rides, to lessons in physics and innovation as they soar through wind tunnels at iFly Orlando, the students are in for a wild ride. They’ll spend five days at Huntsville’s world-leading Space Camp, have lunch with a real astronaut at the Kennedy Space Center, and even learn how to design their own rides at Universal Studios. They will return from this fun-filled experience with expanded minds and a deeper understanding and respect of science.
- Orlando – Test the forces of gravity, centrifugal force and G-forces during rollercoasters and rides at Disneyland and Universal Studios, before participating in a specially designed educational program to learn how the rides are designed and engineered.
- Explore Cape Canaveral and NASA’s legendary Kennedy Space Center for a full day of inspiration, learning and wonder.
- Discover a specially designed wind tunnel with the opportunity to make two skydive jumps.
- Space Camp Huntsville – One of the world’s finest STEM experiences! Train like astronauts, learn about the history of space and flight, and work in teams as you experience everything from simulators to simulated space missions. 96% of Space Camp graduates have said the experience increased their interest in STEM topics!!
- Return economy class airfare
- 5 nights hotel accommodation and 6 nights Space Camp on-site lodging
- 5 nights Orlando, 6 nights Hunstville
- Breakfast daily, 6 x lunch and 5 x dinner
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private coach
- Interactive tours and workshops
- Experiential learning activities
- 5 day Advanced Space Camp program
Contact us for a detailed inclusions list and itinerary
Cross Curriculum opportunity