New York and Los Angeles are the beating heart of America’s film and theatre, and there is nowhere better to give students a deeper insight into the arts world than here. This epic tour takes acting and dance students behind the scenes, immersing them in tailored workshops designed to push their boundaries, teach them new skills and ignite their creativity. In between they will get to experience the energy of these incredible cities, visiting iconic sights such as the Rockefeller Center and Hollywood Walk of Fame, enjoying guided tours to iconic theatres and television studios, and watching several Broadway Shows. Immersive and inspirational, this tour offers a platform to prospective artists looking for the next step on their journey.
- New York – The Big Apple has long lured artists and performers with its thriving arts scene, and today it is one of the most expressive and cultured cities in the world.
- Discover Radio City Music Hall, home of the Grammy’s and MTV Music Awards.
- Experience a true Broadway rehearsal during a workshop, led by experienced Broadway performers.
- Hop on board an Ellis Island ferry bound for the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Explore Manhattan’s Central Park, one of the most filmed locations in the world.
- Join a specialist workshop and information session at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
- Explore Time Square and enjoy a Broadway Show/s.
- Los Angeles – The Hollywood sign awaits in the City of Angels, the centre of the country’s film and television industry.
- Participate in an acting workshop aimed to improve both skills and confidence.
- Discover the Dolby Theatre and tour the live-performance auditorium.
- Walk the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Participate in a 90 minute performing arts workshop – either dance or acting – with some of the most experienced teachers in the industry at Disneyland.
- Return economy class airfare
- 10 nights hotel accommodation
- 7 nights New York, 3 nights Los Angeles
- Breakfast daily
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private coach
- Subway pass in New York
- Interactive tours and workshops
- Experiential learning activities
- Tours in New York and Los Angeles
- Optional – Tour Director
Contact us for a detailed inclusions list and itinerary
Cross Curriculum opportunity
Visual arts & media