Take your students on an eye-opening tour of a remarkable city that’s sure to boost their passion for learning: Singapore. This is a science and technology hothouse; an utterly unique island nation, where engineers regularly bring unlikely masterpieces of architecture to life, turning the skyline into something out of a sci-fi movie. Fantasy bleeds over into reality in weird and wonderful environmental initiatives, from artificial forests to skyscrapers covered in greenery. And some of the most exciting museums in the world offer up innovative ways of finding out about science, through hands-on activities and interactive exhibits. This is a travel experience your students will never forget – both a cultural adventure and a chance to see how what they’ve learned in the classroom can translate to a thrilling real-life setting.
- ArtScience Museum – Discover an unmistakable flower-shaped building, home to 21 gallery spaces filled with art and science exhibits. These include the spectacular Future World show, where high-tech, interactive artworks demonstrate how art and science can push each other further.
- Workshops – Specially tailored for school students and delivered in a fun, accessible way.
- Sentosa Island – Discover its perfect beaches, dense tropical jungle, vast aquarium and fantastical playgrounds.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens – UNESCO-listed, a serene oasis in the city and home to a fabulous array of plant life – including the breathtaking National Orchid Garden.
- Return economy class airfare
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private coach
- Interactive tours and workshops
- Experiential learning activities
- Guided tours with local guides
Contact us for a detailed inclusions list and itinerary
Cross Curriculum opportunity
Visual arts & media