Explore historic gems and artistic wonders on this tour of Italy. From Rome’s ancient ruins to Florence’s stunning Renaissance art, this is a journey that brings famous masterpieces to life, all with a backdrop of some of the world’s most iconic landmarks. Students will delve into Italian culture with fun cooking, ceramics and gelato workshops, along with guided tours of renowned exhibitions, from the Vatican Museums to the Accademia Gallery. Our educational adventure starts in Rome and crosses some of Italy’s most culture-filled cities, before ending in magical Venice.
- Rome – Step back in time during a visit to Italy’s historic capital visiting famous relics from the classical age: the vast Colosseum and the Roman Forum as well as artistic masterpieces like the Vatican’s Sistine Chapel.
- Ercolano – Experience the sites incredible history with visits to the Archaeological Museum as well as the haunting ruins of Herculaneum, caused by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79AD.
- Sorrento – Discover the beautiful coastal town and the island of Capri.
- Pompeii – Explore one of the greatest archaeological treasures anywhere on the planet.
- Orvieto – Explore the charming hilltop town, home to the Museum of the Opera del Duomo of Orvieto.
- San Gimignano – Discover the myths and legends of ancient San Gimignano.
- Florence – Explore iconic attractions in this an open-air museum dedicated to the Renaissance, and tour some of the world-famous museums, like the Galleria dell’Accademia
- Verona – Stroll around this atmospheric city discovering pretty Piazzas, the impressive Roman Arena and see Romeo and Juliet’s famous balcony.
- Venice – Discover the highlights of this city of canals, including St Mark’s Square and the breathtaking St Mark’s Basilica, as well as the hidden world of the Doges Palace.
- Murano – Explore the island that is home to glassblower’s shops showcasing an artform that’s survived there since the 13th century.
- Return economy class airfare
- 14 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 nights Rome, 2 nights Sorrento, 2 nights Orvieto, 4 nights Florence, 3 nights Venice
- Breakfast daily
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private coach
- Return ferry to Capri
- Interactive tours and workshops
- Experiential learning activities
- Tours in Rome, Ercolano, Pompeii, Orvieto, Florence and Venice with local English-speaking guides
- Optional – Tour Director
Contact us for a detailed inclusions list and itinerary
Cross Curriculum opportunity